Pages

FANTABULOUS GARAGE ORGANIZATION IDEAS


When I asked you all on Facebook, which area in your home needed organized the most, “Garage Organization,” was the most requested!  So I immediately started looking for ideas, because friends… my garage needs organized too!  So here we go:


First I’m going to show you two realistic garage organization ideas.  I did find some garage’s that were fan-freakin-tabulous, but let’s be real.  You know some of them were probably done by professionals, and most of us don’t have the time to accomplish that.  My goal is to help you find ideas that can be realistic.  Ok, get ready for some awesomeness:

This amazing garage organization came from The Creativity Exchange, and I’m in “Awe.”  Right?  Can you say, “Jeallllous!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com